Friday, January 30, 2009

I love being a mommy!

Daniel loves his daddy!

So, even though I get almost no sleep, I love being a mommy! Daniel is so sweet! He will be three weeks old tomorrow! I can't believe it has been three weeks already.

On Monday, we had our two week well check. He was weighed and measured and had to be poked for his PKU test. He is growing. Daniel is now 6lbs 4.5oz and 20inches long! Unfortunately, he is in an awkward phase: preemie clothes have too short of legs for him, but newborn clothes are still too big! Poor baby has to choose between not being able to stretch out his legs or have baggy clothes!
I am now adjusting to not being pregnant... I forgot how cold Logan is!
I LOVE my baby! He is such a sweet blessing!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're looking pretty good for having given birth 3 weeks ago! I'm so jealous...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kedzie was 6.6 lbs when she was born. That is how little your little guy is. Enjoy cuz he's grown a lot in three weeks, just wait til three months and three years! Wow! I'm so glad that you are enjoying being a mother. It is truly a blessing. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! I am glad you like being a mommy. I am sure you are a wonderful one! What a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Iva! This is Kedzie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete