Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The First Week


Well, we survived the first week!!! My mom came and stayed with us, which was a huge help. Then Thursday my nana came and helped out. It was awesome to have the family support this first week. I can already tell that my cute little baby is growing! He is such a sweetheart. Here are some picture highlights from the week.

This is Daniel's size compared to a care bear!

Here is Daniel and his cousin, Andy. Andy is 14weeks older than Daniel and now has the nickname "The Big One"!Here is my mom, the new nana.

Baby Daniel in his car seat! He is so tiny!!!


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging and the world of motherhood. I hope you are getting some rest in the day. It won't ever end until they are out of the house. I can only attest to four years of no sleep, but it's worth it. Congrats and it will be fun to check your blog. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little baby! I am sure he really was the cutest one in the nursery! :) I liked your delivery story - good think he was so tiny, it sounds like he wasn't a problem to get out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are blogging. Being a mommy is so great. Try to find the joy in every single moment. They grow SO fast!

    ReplyDelete