Monday, January 30, 2012

Testimony Builder

I'll finally update everyone.

1-21: Cody, Daniel, and I were in a car accident. We didn't hit anyone or anything, and we didn't roll. For the most part, we were very lucky! Our car hydroplaned on slush and we spun off the I-80 freeway. The spot where we went off was luckily muddy and so our car slid instead of rolled. Daniel was great! He didn't even cry! It was cold, so we were also lucky that a nice man pulled over and let us sit in his truck until highway patrol and my stepdad, Gary, arrived.

I know with all my heart that one of us has a guardian angel. How else could we have made it without a scratch? I know Heavenly Father had an eye on my little family and protected us. What a testimony builder that few seconds was for me.

Now, we are waiting for the damage on the car to be looked at... It is hard being without a car, but we have great family that helps us as much as they can.

I love all my friends and family, and want to let you know that life is fragile. Thank Heavenly Father everyday for what you have, because you don't know how long you will have it for. Don't live with regrets. Don't say things that hurt others and that you can't take back.

Just a few things I have been thinking about since!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are ok! Times like that definitely help you to appreciate what you have.

    ReplyDelete