Tuesday, July 6, 2010

California Trip - What a blast!!

So we were able to go to California to be with my family. It was a jam packed vacation, but so worth it. We decided to drive all the way through.... Daniel was great!
Daniel LOVED the water!! If we hadn't watched him, then I'm sure he would have just kept on running to it!Another part Daniel loved (that I didn't) was the sand. Ew.... He got covered in it!
One great thing about the beach - Daniel slept very well!
Cody had fun in the sand, too.

We also got to get family pictures taken.My mom got married to the nicest guy on June 26th. I don't have the pictures on my camera, but as soon as I get them, I will post them! We are so happy for her.


3 comments:

  1. I came up to Neils to use his computer to see your california pictures! I love the family pictures, need an 8X10!! I was hoping for a picture of mickey and Daniel! JK. What a great family adventure you have every year, your memories just keep pileing up. CONGRATES to your mom, she looks beautiful. We love you! Iva and Neil P.S. We sure enjoyed Cody the few days he was home, but he sure missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. Such a cute, little family. Glad you had a great trip and that you made it there and back. Hope things are going well. Love ya. Em:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad Cody was able to play with the sand! :) I love the beach! Cute family pictures.

    ReplyDelete