Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas!!!

Christmas was awesome!!! We spent Christmas Eve morning and afternoon in Preston with Cody's family. Then went to my grandparents for dinner. Then stayed a couple nights at my mom's. We had a blast!!! Daniel loved the wrapping paper! He got more presents than the rest of us combined!! Here are some pictures:
Christmas Adam - Cody, Daniel, and I had our own little Christmas as a little family!

Here is the bag I made for my sister-in-law, Christie! It is my favorite so far!

Our attempt at a family picture... Daniel was not cooperating.

This is my mom's tree. Guess how many of the presents were for Daniel!

He enjoyed the wrapping paper!!

Daniel playing with his new John Deer toy from Grandma Iva!

Daniel playing with my Christmas present: a karaoke machine!

Daniel enjoying a massage after a long day. Cody got that from Carrie, his sister. (We love it!! We all use it!)

Okay, I left the room for a second and came back to this: Daniel had unwrapped a chocolate-peanut butter Santa and was enjoying a little snack... It was the cutest, funniest thing ever! And: he didn't make a mess. He is a very neat eater!!!!

This was a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment